Thursday, July 26, 2007

MiMi's Daycare!

All smiles in MiMi's arms!
So serious as she awaits the big "baby hand off"...
Enjoying a book with Daddy before we both left for school...
The "baby exchange"...we actually met each morning where it all began...the church Mike and I got married in! :)



Sorry I have been MIA in the blogging world as of late! Life has been so crazy the last 3 weeks with summer school...Today was my last day though and I am excited to be back to 24/7 with my little bambino! Mallory has had a ball with MiMi though while I worked! Mom got so hyper she went on shopping sprees and bought all these fun toys for Mallory from Once Upon a Child...such great deals! :) MiMi even has her own stroller now! Mom had tons of playdates too! She got into it! I know it will be a little weird not to see her baby grand daughter daily now...MiMi will just have to visit more often!

No comments: